The job search process is changing rapidly as social media and other technologies become more widely used. How can a job seeker stay current and maximize these tools?
Get more answers to these questions below on job searching in an online world!
- What’s the best way for job candidates to approach employers on social media?
- What is one tip you would provide to job seekers trying to determine when and how to start their job search?
- What career advice would you give to baby boomers who have been laid off and have significant gaps on their resume?
- What is one tip you would give to job candidates participating in a video interview?
- How can job seekers recognize a good job offer or job posting from a bad one?
- How cann candidates pump up their public online presence for the job search without giving up their privacy?
- What’s one tool every individual needs during their job search?